telnet client

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Tue Oct 30 23:49:55 PST 2001

Okay, I give up, it seems that it's so obvious where to find a basic console
telnet client that nobody bothers to list them amoungst linux applications.
I've looked in the lfs hints, linux.org, linuxapps.com and some others.
I don't really want any whistles or bells, just the ability to type
telnet host

Any suggestions?

--
Chris Jensen
dr_spirograph at technologist.com

Public Key: http://flame.newcastle.edu.au/~c9905390/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org