MTRR doesn't work

martin.kavec at uku.fi martin.kavec at uku.fi
Tue Oct 30 13:36:54 PST 2001

My pleasure to write to you Marc,

        I have reconfigured and recompiled kernel and its just fine now. I am
guite sure I have compiled MTRR into my kernel (2.4.8), but I guess I was
too eager to run bright new LFS3.0 that I took kernel configuration from
2.4.3 version.

        Anyway, it was not too painfull (hope not for you neither). Thank you
again.

Martin

PS: I am going to start a new thread rtegarding to DRI Glide/Voodoo3.
    Please, have a look

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org