MTRR doesn't work

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Tue Oct 30 12:04:00 PST 2001

Well,

dmesg should tell that MTRR is on and there should be message in
XFree86.0.log that MTRR works as well. In the last mentioned I read a
warning that MTRR is not supported by system.

(WW) System lacks support for changing MTRRs

And last thing I don't have
/proc/mtrr.

Greetings and thanks

Martin

PS: You are right I should have written all this stuff already in the
    first mail. Apologise for that.