pwent.t test

elko elko at home.nl
Tue Oct 30 09:03:23 PST 2001

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 17:58, elko wrote:
> On Monday 29 October 2001 23:06, root wrote:
> > Building the perl5.6 in the chroot env.
> > after
> >
> > make test
> >
> > 4 tests fail.

<GRRR> I hit the wrong button </GRR>

I /was/ trying to say:

I wouldn't worry too much, just building your LFS, these
are only tests, perl *did* compile OK, yes ??

When running my Python's test-suite it produces several errors
and I've never run into problems with anything.

You can always try to resolve the failed tests when you've got
your system up and running.

HTH
--
ElkOS: 6:00pm up 7 days, 3:31, 3 users, load average: 2.78, 2.58, 2.38
bofhX: bit bucket overflow

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org