Another NFS question

Christian Lyra lyra at pop-pr.rnp.br
Tue Oct 30 02:57:21 PST 2001

Hi,

	I have a X-terminal that I want to access the floppy drive. ok, I thought, I
can make a script that send a mount command (throught ssh) to the terminal to
mount the floppy, them I can export the /mnt/floppy to be mounted on the
server. Seems to be good, but I found that NFS can't export the floppy! If I
just export the /mnt/floppy without actually mount the floppy, it's ok, but
if I mount the floppy I cant mount the /mnt/floppy on the server! Does anyone
knows more about it?

	Thanks in advance!

		Christian Lyra
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org