Crash building RPM 4.0

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel maripalda at elasa.siemens.es
Tue Oct 30 01:15:43 PST 2001

Hi,

thanks Chris, I could overcome that crash with your advice... thanks a lot
again...

But now another problem has arised... when runnning 'make' I get this error:
gcc ... ../popt/.libs/libpopt.so
../lib/.libs/librpm.so: undefined reference to 'db1basename'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Seems like if I hadn't installed db1, but the configure command found it OK
(I HAD installed it)...

thanks in advance and best regards,

Miguel Ángel Ripalda Marín
Siemens Elasa S.A.
T, I + D Sistemas
Pol. Malpica, D-98 50016 Zaragoza, España
*	(34) 976 760 300 ext. 451
*	(34) 976 760 346
*	maripalda at elasa.siemens.es