Enlightenment troubles

Øyvind Jakobsen xenios at chello.no
Mon Oct 29 15:45:02 PST 2001

/convert: No such file or directory
/anytopnm: No such file or directory
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/local/share/Eterm/pix/backwave.jpg
All fallbacks failed.
Eterm:  Unable to load image file "backwave.jpg"
Eterm:  grantpt(4) failed:  No such file or directory

------

I'm getting theese error messages whenever I start up Xfree (4.1.0) with
enlightenment as window manager, I dont know what to do actually to fix it.
All I know is that the images are there and should be working but their not.

My enlightenment refuses to use any kind of .jpg images.

Dont know if this is the place to ask for help but I thought I could try :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org