Mozilla and SSL ????

Menno Boer mboer at dds.nl
Mon Oct 29 15:44:52 PST 2001

OK i've been busy all nite to compile it and it keeps dying in the software
Fortezza part...

HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPP..

I've tried every humanly possibly option and can Mozilla only to compile
when dropping the Crypto part..

That's not what I want, so are there any dependancies (NSPR??) to consider
??? And why doesn't 0.9.5 tell me them when checking the configure...

Please if anyone has been able to compile Mozilla 0.9.5 with HTPPS please
tellme...

Menno Boer

news:20011026195704.A203 at darkside.dynup.net...