op/pwent.t test

Giulio Prina Ricotti brainlynx at inwind.it
Mon Oct 29 14:01:26 PST 2001

I'm having some problems building perl, in the chroot env.
There's one thing I cannot understand (shame on me)

the pwent.t test, actually, tests if the lines of /etc/passwd (which at the
time contains only the root user) matches what the function getpwuid()
returns.
Seems quite easy-to-understand, but what I cannot understand is why it fails
on my system, and if I can still go over with the building process, and fix
this after.
I followed the step-by-step instructions in the LFS Book, and I've also
checked if I forgot something...but everythings seems ok.

Thanks
Giulio Prina Ricotti
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org