dependencies error with NVidia driver !!

Edward Pinski pinskie at physics.uc.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:17:50 PST 2001

As daniel said, you want to use the NVIDIA_GLX-xxx package, the rpms are
not the way to do it as he said.  The best way is to use the tar.gz file.
The driver you currently have is a crappy 2D driver that was hacked
together to be included with XFree86 and to allow support of it sort of in
XFree86.  Since the NVIDIA drivers are closed source.

Edward Pinski