CVS server

wizztick wizztick at westen.2y.net
Mon Oct 29 11:23:45 PST 2001

An alternative to inetd is to use the ucspi-tcp package. It is described in
the blfs book (http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/ucspi-tcp.html) I
suggest to also look at the deamon tools too.
(http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/daemontools.html) Together they
gives you a more secure and robust tcp-server-system then inetd.

good luck

Christof