dependencies error with NVidia driver !!

Luqman Munawar Luqman.m at web.de
Mon Oct 29 11:04:09 PST 2001

I see following error while I try to install NVidia driver for my Geforce 2 MX graphics card.

I put in : rpm -ihv NVidia.xxxxxxx.rpm
error message:
 "error: failed dependencies:
                  NVIDIA_GLX conflicts with mesasoft-3.4-7 "

Actually, I have another nv driver installed which works fine but I want to switch to Geforce 2 MX driver bc it IS THE right driver for my video card.

Any help / hint is very much appreciated,

Luqman
Lotto online tippen! Egal zu welcher Zeit, egal von welchem Ort.
Mit dem WEB.DE Lottoservice. http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org