Crash building XFree86

Jeriko One jeriko.one at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 16:00:49 PST 2001

I've got exactly the same error (don't know anymore which X version it was).
But since I wanted to use KDE, that doesn't need the xclock application, I
commented the "install" part in the Makefile of xclock out, so nothing will
be installed. I've used Enlightenment, Blackbox, KDE, IceWM and TWM (;P) on
that compiled version, no critical errors so far.