Crash building XFree86

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel maripalda at elasa.siemens.es
Mon Oct 29 03:03:51 PST 2001

Hi everybody,

I'm using the LFS Hint for installing XFree86 4.0.2 on my LFS 3.0 box, and
I'm getting some problem that forces it to crash when building it. I have no
problem compiling sources with 'make World' but, when I try to 'make
install' some problem compiling the XClock app makes the process to crash
without installing it... the problem (I don't include the whole ouput) has
something to do with the file 'xc/programs/xlock/ClockP.h' at line 92 when
it declares this memeber of one struct:
'struct tm otm'

The make process tells me that we it tries to compile, at that line the type
definition for otm is incomplete... that doesn't make much sense for my....
and I would like to compile that app... so, anyone would be so kind to help
me?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Miguel Ángel Ripalda Marín
Siemens Elasa S.A.
T, I + D Sistemas
Pol. Malpica, D-98 50016 Zaragoza, España
Phone:	(34) 976 760 300 ext. 451
Fax:		(34) 976 760 346
E-Mail:	maripalda at elasa.siemens.es
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org