Linux box on the LAN

Ian Skosan [AST] Ian.Skosan at ast.co.za
Sun Oct 28 22:29:12 PST 2001

Thanks guys I got my Internet, Exchange mail , and local intranet to
work. The Novell network I still have to do but a bit later on.
With RH 7.1 theres no /etc/inetd.conf file but a /etc/initlog.conf file.
When I telnet and ftp, connection is still refused. If someone  can just
tell me where to find the file it will help.

Thankyou
Ian.F

DHCP just requires that u use DHCP under netconf,

xConfig mode x(o) Manual ( ) Dhcp ( ) Bootp

Think about it :)

Edward Pinski