CVS server

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Sun Oct 28 17:49:04 PST 2001

I want to set up a CVS repository which I can reach from other
computers. I have already installed CVS, and set up the repository.
Careful study of the CVS manuals seem to imply that to be able to
checkout the sources (non-anonymously), I have to run inetd to activate
cvs on connections. I don't have inetd, and currently have no other use
for it, so the question is; is there another way?

Björn
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org