Samba bootscript problem

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Sat Oct 27 10:31:49 PDT 2001

Sanjuro Europe wrote:

> I upgraded my 3.0-pre4 system with the 3.0 bootscripts, but for some
> reason one of my custom bootscripts doesn't work anymore. The error
> message says that the files can't be found.

So, you *only* changed your bootscripts and nothing else? If all your
samba stuff still lives where it did before then please tell us the
exact error message you are getting. "the files can't be found"???

What files exactly??? Did you download the bootscripts tarball or did
you type them in as in the book? Where do your bootscript functions
live?

/etc/init.d/functions or /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org