Mozilla and SSL ????

Menno Boer mboer at dds.nl
Fri Oct 26 17:05:48 PDT 2001

uhmm sorry, now in winblows mode... (2k)

still i made the .mozconfig-file in my root and I checked during the build
they
were taken with it...

Open SSL was already installed, (SSH) still, no HTTPS...

.mozconfig listed below..
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options --enable-strip-libs
ac_add_options --enable-cpp-rtti
ac_add_options --enable-optimize
ac_add_options --with-crypto
ac_add_options --enable-gtk
ac_add_options --disable-motif
ac_add_options --disable-qt
ac_add_options --with-xterm-updates

I am totally puzzeled by the last options, but it just seemed nice to
add....:)

So Please help me with this, coz. I'm getting a little bit disappointed, coz
no
on-line banking for now.. ;(

Greetinx..

Menno Boer