konqueror

Salvatore Vassallo vassallo at mi.unicatt.it
Wed Oct 24 08:05:14 PDT 2001

I succesfully compiled kde-2.2.1, but I have a strange behaviour of konqueror
and some other troubles:

1) If I launch konqueror with the "Home" icon or with some other links
different from "konqueror" (I think these links are of the form "kfmclient
something") konqueror does not work at all and it freeze all the  other
konqueror windows.

2) After the installation of KDE I can open, as user, just two xterm (I'm
using devfs and, usually, I don't use KDE, but  xfce)

3) Kdvi is not able to find any fonts also if it is able to make them (but
xdvi does).

Any suggestions?

P.S. I think that can be useful put in the KDE hint that libxml2 has to be
built without the option '--with-buffers' in order to have a working
Khelpcenter

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org