Where to write when i have trouble with this news server?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 24 03:31:59 PDT 2001

On Tue, 23, Oct, 2001 at 09:09:32PM +0000, Heine Laursen spoke thus..
> Sorry of tropic.
>
> But where do i write when i have a problem with posting to this news server
> with pine!
>
> ( Forced to use windows to post this ;-) )
Hmm.. Sounds like your pine setup isn't working.  In that case, here is
the best place to find out why.  If it's a problem with the news server
itself (which it can't be as this post works) then you should email
gerard at linuxfromscratch.org

I don't use pine so unfortunately I can't help - sorry

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor
markh at linuxfromscratch.org