Newbie Question: Bootdisk

Pat Erley paerley at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:56:53 PDT 2001

OK, here's my current deal:

I've got my LFS partition all squeaky clean and ready to boot.  I went
the mount-a-file-loop-back approach and am ready to clobber my old
Redhat install.  My question here is....

I just (read 15 minutes ago) installed a floppy drive into my PC so that
I COULD use a boot disk when I realize that I screwed up.  my problem
here is, I have NO clue how to make a boot disk.  is it the same old
Boot/Root disks I used to use with Slackware or is this new concept
something far different.

Thanks
Pat

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org