Freetype

Pat Erley paerley at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 17:49:26 PDT 2001

ok, I built Freetype, following the directions in the X Faq.  I get to
the true type font utility thingy, following the directions EXACTLY and
it gives me this:

/usr/local/bin/ttmkfdir: error while loading shared libraries:
libttf.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've tried setting the freetype lib folder statically as /usr/local/lib,
I've tried the way in the directions, I've tried creating symlinks, I've
tried optimized compiling, non optimized compiling.  I'm stumped, could
somone help me out here?

Pat
(and, am I asking these questions in the right spot?)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org