Libvorbis gcc error !

MJ POLLARD MJ 12322741 at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Oct 23 00:43:27 PDT 2001

Had the same prob. Peek into the Makefile and look for CFLAGS and PROFILE flags. when making libvorbis do a make CFLAGS=blah PROFILE=blah. Take your pick at which flags you want to use. I think the default flags whem making the lib is at fault here

Hope this helps

>>> betelguese at inwind.it 10/22/01 07:08PM >>>
Hi all,
       when i try to compile libvorbis RC2 i get this error in file envelope.lo  :"gcc-internal error......".

I wonder if someone has the same problem ( I have gcc 2.95.3) and knows how to fix it.

Bye,
     Stefano  "The Spider"  Ragno.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org