bb & kmail

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Mon Oct 22 09:04:17 PDT 2001

texstefano at libero.it wrote:

> I have a weird problem.
> I put a shortcut command for kmail in the bb menu, the one available
> with the right button of the mouse, but, clicking on it, the x server
> crashes down.
> Firing it up with a shell command doesn't give any problem.
> Any hint?

Do you keep some type of x.log file? If so, look there for indication
of what might be the problem...

What do you have in your BB menu file for starting kmail?

Here is mine:
[exec] (KMail 1.3.1)        {kmail}

The (KMail 1.3.1) is irrelevant here.
It could just as well be (whatever_you_want). But, the {kmail} *is*
important. This is the command BB will try to execute.
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org