Printing addresses

Jan Stifter j.stifter at medres.ch
Mon Oct 22 00:35:19 PDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:07:19 -0400 (EDT), "Chris F.A. Johnson"
<c.f.a.johnson at home.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Jan Stifter wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:00:26 -0400 (EDT), "Chris F.A. Johnson"
>> <c.f.a.johnson at home.com> wrote:

>> >I'm surprised you can't find anything to do it; there are all sorts of
>> >address book programs around.
>>
>> Yes, I looked through a lot of them (around 100), all are capable of
>> storing the data, but none can print the addresses in a user defined
>> manner which is really a pity :-(.
>>
>> So still, any hints are greatly appreciated.
>
>Find one that works for you in terms of data entry and management, and
>that stores the data in a relatively straightforward format. A module to
>format the data in a user-defined manner shouldn't be too hard to add on.

I agree. Just hoped to find something without programming myself. My
time is very limited at the moment...
If I will have to program, I will do probably a KAaddressbook -> Latex
-> Postscript Filter, Since I know Qt and LaTeX.

Any Hints are greatly appreciated.
Jan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org