Flash player & Konqueror

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:02:02 PDT 2001

> I put the .class and the .so files in a dir and added that dir to
konqueror
> path, but i'm not sure if i made correctly.
> Where the two files go? In "Netscape plugins" or in "File association"?
> Both of that files must be added?
> I made some experiments with the two setting under konqueror and the two
> files, but without results.
> Many thanks,
You have to enable plugins globally under Konqueror Browser in the settings
menu. Then, under Netscape Plugins, you have to add the path to where you
put the plugins and push on "Scan for new plugins". Under the plugins-tab
it'll show the flash plugins. Now you should be able to visit flash-sites
with konqueror.
HTH
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org