Flash player & Konqueror

Stefano texstefano at libero.it
Sun Oct 21 16:45:49 PDT 2001

On Monday 15 October 2001 14:37, you wrote:
> [...]

I put the .class and the .so files in a dir and added that dir to konqueror
path, but i'm not sure if i made correctly.
Where the two files go? In "Netscape plugins" or in "File association"?
Both of that files must be added?
I made some experiments with the two setting under konqueror and the two
files, but without results.
Many thanks,

Stefano

--