CD-Player for console

Martin Neubauer m.ne at gmx.net
Sun Oct 21 07:17:15 PDT 2001

Hello,

I'm looking for a good cd-player for console. I tried cd-console, but I
have several CD's where music is splitted over several tracks. I only know
for sure of two which can handle this without "hearing" the track change -
xmcd and the old Windows cd-player (The windows media player used to too,
but only the old versions up to Win95). So now I'm in need for one running
on the console.

Thanks,

Martin

The only person getting their homework done by Friday .... was Robinson Crusoe

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org