screem

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.uklinux.net
Sun Oct 21 05:21:42 PDT 2001

Stefano wrote:

> I got this error message during  Screem compiling and I don't have any
> idea about what "-lgnomecanvaspixbuf " is, any suggestion?
>
> /usr/bin/ld : cannot find -lgnomecanvaspixbuf
> collect2 : ld returned 1 exit status

Hello Stefano

Thanks again for the CD.

Have you got a libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so in /lib, /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib.
 This is what it is looking for.  If not, you will have to get the package
that builds it.

Possibly you have libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.<version>; in which case you can
add a symbolic link.  It may be installed in a non-standard location; then
you will need to add the location to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig.

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org