Asus 7700 Deluxe

Øyvind Repvik repvik at online.no
Sat Oct 20 21:26:54 PDT 2001

At 23:10 20.10.2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Good Evening Everyone.
>
>I have the above mentioned card.  Has anyone else used this card in
>linux?  If so have you been able to get the video in feature to work so
>that you can watch video from a external vcr source?
>
>Not knowing where to start with this has kept me from putting LFS on my
>desktop system.
>
>Is it possible?

Do you know which chipset this card uses? If you don't know, try looking
inside the case of your PC and write down what the large chips on your
video-adapter says.
With chipset-info it's a lot easier to find out if Video4linux supports
this card at all.

(As a sidenote, I've recieved only *one* mail from this list the last 8
hours. I don't believe this list is *that* quiet that long. Or is it?)

Øyvind Repvik
Phone: +47 99389004

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org