Apache mod_mime

Ben buzman at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 07:36:12 PDT 2001

OK - fixed.
Hidden away in an apache bug report somewhere it says that the default
httpd.conf doesn't have an AddLanguage zh entry, which can mean that the
correct language negotiation gets overriden by the last language entry.

So, by adding a AddLanguage zh .zh line as the final AddLanaguage entry, it
has now started working.

...gibber...
Ben