Apache mod_mime

Ben buzman at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 07:01:47 PDT 2001

Well, I've got apache 1.3.20 up and running, but the default index page
returned is in the wrong language (or charset) - just a stream of
unintelligable characters.

This is clearly a problem with the mod_mime language negotiation within
apache - the problem is happening in Konqueror and in IE6 so I don't think
its a problem with the browser.

Can anyone help me with this? - I can post the httpd.conf if necessary, but
its a clean install so it should be mostly default values.

Ben

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org