SSH trouble again

Adam Sutton adam at adamsutton.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 01:43:16 PDT 2001

Read permission are set, that was just a typo, sorry, I have to admit I am
using a windows box at the moment as I haven't installed a mail client on my
linux box yet.

Not too sure why ssh would need to be readable though ?? I don't know of any
other binaries which need to be readable to be executed, but am still
relatively new to linux so I am happy to stand corrected

Still no luck by the way, and if I was going to be quite frank, I wouldn't
be so cocky, especially when your answer is no solution, one of the things
people like about using linux is the community feeling, but replies like
that are more likely to put people off.

I know I am not as experienced as some people with Linux, and I am bound to
ask what will sometimes appear stupid question, but I have decided that
bulding a complete LFS system will at least allow me to get a better idea of
certain aspects.

Adam

--
Adam Sutton