mosfets liquid

John S. J. Anderson jacobs at genehack.org
Thu Oct 18 04:12:59 PDT 2001

Tachyon <victorymeanslife at gmx.de> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Maybe someone can help me with this one. I'm still pretty new to linux and
> LFS but got so far everything to work I wanted to except this one, which
> makes me crazy ;)
>
> This is the error I get by running 'make -f Makefile.cvs':
>
> *** Concatenating configure tests into acinclude.m4
> *** Creating list of subdirectories in subdirs
> *** Searching for subdirectories...
> *** Retrieving configure tests needed by configure.in
> *** Scanning for include statements
> ./aclocal.m4:2695: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
> acfunctions.m4:1108: AM_FUNC_OBSTACK is expanded from... .
> /aclocal.m4:2695: the top level
> autoconf: tracing failed make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make:*** [all] Error 2

IIRC, I've fixed problems of this nature by up- or down-grading
autoconf. Generally, the latest version does _not_ play well with KDE
stuff; fall back to 1.4 or 1.4p and see if the problem goes away.

john.
--
genehack.org * weblog == ( bioinfo / linux / opinion / stuff ) * daily *

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org