mosfets liquid

Tachyon victorymeanslife at gmx.de
Thu Oct 18 02:30:16 PDT 2001

Hi!

Maybe someone can help me with this one. I'm still pretty new to linux and
LFS but got so far everything to work I wanted to except this one, which
makes me crazy ;)

This is the error I get by running 'make -f Makefile.cvs':

*** Concatenating configure tests into acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories in subdirs
*** Searching for subdirectories...
*** Retrieving configure tests needed by configure.in
*** Scanning for include statements
./aclocal.m4:2695: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
acfunctions.m4:1108: AM_FUNC_OBSTACK is expanded from... .
/aclocal.m4:2695: the top level
autoconf: tracing failed make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make:*** [all] Error 2

I guess it has something to do with a not found include file? If so, how do I
find out which one is missing and how to solve it?

Thanks for your help and ideas in advance!

Tachyon

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org