Mozilla related

jeriko.one at gmx.net jeriko.one at gmx.net
Wed Oct 17 11:27:10 PDT 2001

It's me again :D

I've just finished compiling and installing Mozilla, almost everything went
good.

Almost everything. But it seems to me, that the configure-script ignored the
--prefix parameter, because everything is installed in the source-directory
(/usr/src/mozilla).
So I think that there are many files which the compiled mozilla doesn't
need. Files that take plenty of diskspace (mozilla directory is almost 200mb).
Anyone knows a solution, or has an idea how to install only the needed files
in /opt/Mozilla (that's where I want them)?

I used these parameters when executing configure:

--prefix=/opt/Mozilla --enable-optimize=-O3 --disable-debug --with-zlib=/usr

Thanks in advance
Jeriko

http://www.gmx.net

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org