Some thoughts after finished installation

Adolfo Delorenzo adelorenzo at dinossauro.com
Wed Oct 17 10:58:34 PDT 2001

It's a pitty you are not going to use KDE, being that it has a very good
file manager.

Gnome has Nautilus that does a good job too. Personally I don't like Gnome,
it gives me the impression that it's heavy and quite buggy at times.

ROX seems to be a very interesting alternative: http://rox.sourceforge.net/

Rgds,

Delorenzo