Some thoughts after finished installation

Klaus Tumczak klaus_t at nickles.de
Wed Oct 17 07:37:56 PDT 2001

On Mit, Okt 17, 2001 at 03:54:03 -0700, Jeriko One wrote:
 Although nothing satisfied me on first look, I will test Sylpheed for email
> No advice for WWW (Konqueror and KMail are parts of KDE, which I don't wan't
> to use), so I will install Mozilla

Take a look for mutt, too. IMO the best MUA.

> But I have forget to aks for one thing: Although it's not absolutely
> necessary, it would be good to have some sort of File Manager. If anyone
> knows Windows Commander or SpeedCommander from Windows and maybe a program
> for linux that acts like them, that would be great :D

I neither don´t know Speedcommander nor Windows Commander (I even don´t
know Window), but a very good file-manager is MC, the Midnight Commander
and Norton Commander. Freshmeat is your Friend :-).

> Jeriko

Klaus

--
    ___   _