Book software

Kurt V. Hindenburg khindenburg at cherrycoke.iquest.net
Wed Oct 17 06:58:03 PDT 2001

In all my years using linux (since 2.0.x) I've never set up a firewall for
my dial-up connection.  What is the consensus on the need for a firewall
for dial-ups?

I've never heard of or needed lcms...

Why not install ungif library?  Although I don't use gifs, it is nice to be
able to view them if you download some icons or something.

What does links have that lynx doesn't?

SDL - If I recall, you have to install a number of packages to get SDL up
and running...SDL_image/mixer/net

Oh well, a good start for the book... :-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org