Some thoughts after finished installation

Jeriko One jeriko.one at gmx.net
Wed Oct 17 15:54:03 PDT 2001

I would like to thank all for their advices and suggestions...based on what
I read, I will use Xine for Video, since MPlayer defines themselve as beta
for DivX-playing, and it also looks cool ;-)
Freeamp seems to be more cool than XMMS, with the built-in filemanager, so I
give it a try
Although nothing satisfied me on first look, I will test Sylpheed for email
No advice for WWW (Konqueror and KMail are parts of KDE, which I don't wan't
to use), so I will install Mozilla

But I have forget to aks for one thing: Although it's not absolutely
necessary, it would be good to have some sort of File Manager. If anyone
knows Windows Commander or SpeedCommander from Windows and maybe a program
for linux that acts like them, that would be great :D

Jeriko

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org