kdebindings and gtk

Ben buzman at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 17:32:35 PDT 2001

Hi all,
  I've recently installed lfs for the second time - first time round
everything went without a hitch - this time, I'm having trouble buiilding
the kdebindings (2.2.1) source ...

When I run make, it complains that it can't find gtk/gtk.h (I'm not
surprised it cant find it, as I havent installed gtk)

The only thing that I intentionally did differently for this second install
was to use the earlier versions of autoconf and automake (had ome
compatibility probs with the newest versions on the first build, so I'm
using automake 1.4-p5 and autoconf 2.13 this time) - is this the likely
cause? Would anyone out there be able to suggest a solution?

thanks,
Ben

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org