libjpeg in KDE 2.2.1

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Tue Oct 16 16:49:43 PDT 2001

>> When I use configure in the kdelibs folder and in the kdebase folder I get
>>
>> checking for libjpeg6b... no
>> checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg

Mostly, it is irrelevant. configure checks for one; then it checks for
the other. So long as one of them succeeds, you have nothing to worry
about.

You can look at the configure script to see what it is trying to do.
Doing `grep -4 'KDE.*JPEG' configure' in the kdelibs source tree will
tell you a lot. Basically, if configure cannot find a libjpeg, then
you will receive a message telling you this.
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org