DVD Players (WAS RE: Some thoughts after finished installation)

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 16 16:11:46 PDT 2001

On Tue, 16, Oct, 2001 at 04:07:14PM -0700, Mike Hildebrandt spoke thus..
> The latest version of Ogle (http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/) seems
> to work fine for me.  It does rely on a few external libraries, but
> everything you need is listed right there on the download page so no
> searching around for days to meet the dependencies.  =)
>
> Apparently it's the only Linux DVD player that supports DVD menus, or so
> I've heard anyway.
Argh!  I thought I was going to get to bed (it's way past my bedtime!)
but now I've got two new DVD players to try out... Oh well, I'm sure I
was going to sleep through my 9am lecture tomorrow anyways ;-)

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor
markh at linuxfromscratch.org