KDE, KDE, KDE

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 16 11:12:41 PDT 2001

Mike Hildebrandt wrote:

> I'm using ALSA-0.9beta6, and although I haven't tried KDE yet, I've had
> plenty of other programs not wanting to compile with ALSA support (but they
> work when I specify --disable-alsa) so it sounds like it is a change on the
> alsa-side.

Yes, I researched this a bit when it happened to me, and if I remember
correctly they had moved one header file to another place, and moved
around several definitions between the header files. So it's really up
to other developers to catch up with this change, but maybe they won't
do that until ALSA-0.9 leaves beta state.

Björn
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org