low latency

Adolfo Delorenzo adelorenzo at dinossauro.com
Tue Oct 16 08:25:13 PDT 2001

Basically because he's the only one that continues to develop patches.
Ingo's patches are for those that still use the 2.2.x kernels. Also it
seems that Andrews patches have better acceptance by the Linux development
community (read Linus & CO.), and some of his latencey enhancements have
been incorporated in the 2.4 kernel.

Rgds,

Delorenzo

adelorenzo at dinossauro.com