kde-2.2.1

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.uklinux.net
Tue Oct 16 05:07:29 PDT 2001

MJ POLLARD MJ wrote:

> I noticed that the latest beta alsa drivers is not compatible with kde. I
> had to use the alsa-0.5.9b (i think) to get kdelibs to compile. Anyone
> else out there with the same problem?

It is not alsa; unless there are two packages with the same name.  Alsa is
a sound driver.  I ran the script within it to set the sound devices up
with the right permission, to get sound to compile.

KDE-2.2.1 built file here. I used:
qt-x11-2.2.3 and pcre-3.5, plus the usual stuff from the kde.txt hint.

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org