mozilla and java

Jared Kidd jaredkidd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:37:31 PDT 2001

Can someone help me out?  what is the deal with mozilla and java?  I
installed the java2 plugin in mozilla and now it locks mozilla up whenever i
go to a site with java stuff.  Is there some special secret to getting it
working?  I thought it could possibly be permissions but im not sure, all
the java stuff has exicute permissions.  But, I have no idea.  here has got
to be some way, or they wouldn't say that linux mozilla supports java.