Internet Sharing

Menno Boer mboer at dds.nl
Mon Oct 15 07:50:32 PDT 2001

sure, I have been doing that since day one.... No single problem, just kill
the DHCP service on your ICS machine and give
them static IP's.... Linux can then cooperate quite easily with your
WinDoowz.... Still I am inn the process of building a new
LFS server specially made for those tasks... (p3-800 with 256mb) sofar it's
running like a charm and when I get the whole
IPtables thingie running I will clean up my Win2k Server...

Wishing you luck with it...

Menno Boer

news:5.1.0.14.0.20011015133527.0220dcf0 at mail1.skarpodata.com...