word processor

Dave Ayers fogey at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 01:56:51 PDT 2001

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:15:46 +0300
Martin Kavec <martin.kavec at uku.fi> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> 	don't you have by chance somewhere WordPerfect 8 instalation
file(s)? I can
> not find on INTERNET anymore. I had it installed some time ago
and liked it.

> Martin

I have a cherished CD for WP8 Personal Edition that I got from
Corel in 1998, and I keep using it for new WP8 installations.
Since it is obsolete now, I wouldn't mind duplicating it and
sending you a copy, if I can figure out how to do it. I've never
tried duplicating a CD before.

My WP8 is installed in ~/WP8/ directory and it seems to include
all of the libraries and binaries - 89MB worth. I could tar.bz2
it and send it to you if you think that would be worth a try. Or
I can burn a CD with the directory on it and mail it to you.

What would you like for me to do?

Dave

--
David C. Ayers