Looking for a program

Bryan K. Lawrence krystopher at mail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:45:13 PDT 2001

Hi all.

I was just wondering if there is a linux (KDE preferable) version of the
windows applet that shows blinking lights in the taskbar for network
activity.

When using dial-up networking in Win9x or any networking in Win2k, there is
a task bar icon that has 2 lights.  One blinks at incomming trafic and the
other blinks at outgoing trafic.  Its small, and serves well as an activity
indictor.

Anyway, I was wondering of there is a KDE or X app that would do the same
thing.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Krys